Describe your personal style, however you’d like to interpret that — your clothing style, your communication style, your hair style, your eating style, anything.
Photographers, artists, poets: show us STYLE.
No, this is not going to work. I went through a few photos but everyone knows how I look, see my picture on the side bar.
I was going to tell you all that on full moon nights I usually wear my black cape, with my pointed hat and mount my broom to visit the local cemetery, but that is something between me, my black cat, and a few friendly ghouls I have met. Otherwise during a normal day, when I am not sleeping in my coffin, I wear my day dress. My hair stays as it is, although according to nature’s ways its colour may drift into 51 shades of grey, grey, grey.
My communication style? I have a communication style? I use my voice, generally in a strange foreign language known as Swiss German laced with a small English accent.
My eating style is usually that I apply a knife and fork and open my mouth to receive food which I munch with my teeth – still my own teeth. I am quite partial to hot spicy food and have been known to go up in flames after eating an Indian curry.
So what’s the big deal. Am I auditioning for the leading role in the newest film “WordPress and the demon blogger”? My personality is unique, my own, and this is not the place or time to divulge all my personal secrets or styles. It might be that my style will become so popular that it would be copied by others wanting to be like me. You never know.
I like to dress for the job I am doing. If I am in the garden I have my bright pink special garden clogs on my feet and if I am cooking I might wear an apron to protect my clothes from being splashed .
So here it is, an action photo of me cutting the pampas grass a few years ago, in my garden style.
It is an original photo and copyrighted so I really do not want to see about 50 lookalikes all copying my shoes or clothing.
If there are any vampires amongst us bloggers, I would love to see your style.
- Literary Tastes and Tesco | As I please
- Mr. Cotton And Me Feeding Squirrels | The Jittery Goat
- Where Do They Get It | Momma Said There’d Be Days Like This
- Daily Prompt: Style Icon | Under the Monkey Tree
- DP Daily Prompt: Style Icon | Sabethville
- Style Icon | Geek Ergo Sum
- Daily Prompt: Style Icon | Incidents of a Dysfunctional Spraffer
- Hidden Broccoli, Unlimited Milk | Daily Prompt: Style Icon | likereadingontrains
- DAILY PROMPT: A COZY WAY TO LIVE | SERENDIPITY
- The priestly Garments | A Teacher’s Blog
- Daily Prompt: Style Icon | Basically Beyond Basic
- Her Style | L5GN
- Feathered… | Haiku By Ku
- Boots! | Daily Prompt: Style Icon | Ireland, Multiple Sclerosis & Me
- The default setting is broken, hopefully not beyond repair… | thoughtsofrkh
- Personal Style of Mr. Anonymous? Hmmm… | Code Name Incog
- Eclectic, Eccentric and, to some, Egregious: c’est moi! | alienorajt
- 08.01.14. (My Rules, My Style!) | VelanedeBeaute’s.
- “Style” | Unlocking The Inner Creative
- Style A Tapestry Journal for 2014 | Misifusa’s Blog
- Daily Prompt: Style Icon | Awl and Scribe
- ‘i’m not human, i’m sarah’ | sarahscapes
- I Choose You Comfy Shoe | Sugar n’ Spies
- If bacon is wrong I don’t want to be right | The Story of a Guy
- Daily Prompt: Style Icon | beingbailey
- Me N0 Rite G0od | That Girl Ryan
- Daily Prompt: Style Icon | Chronicles of an Anglo Swiss
- Practical Style and Personality | meanderedwanderings
- Style Icon | being mrscarmichael
- Peer Pressure Creates Important Conversation in the Queer Community
- Daily Prompt-Style Icon: Wordless | Square One Notes
- Tips and Tricks: Developing Your Style | Cee’s Photography
- Daily Post: The First Time I Met My Husband’s Shoes (Style Icon) | The Uncustomary Housewife
- A Simple Style | Flowers and Breezes
- What I can | Life is great
- What Is Poetry? | ROB’S REAL LIFE
- Daily Prompt- Country Style (or lack thereof…) | The River Mom
- Look Like Yourself | Lisa’s Kansa Muse
- Daily Prompt: Style Icon | King Pollux the Writer
- What’s my style? | Passionate Dreaming
- WHO ARE YOU? | Emotional Fitness
- Design Style | Liv(e) Photography
- Style Icon | The Nameless One
- Style??? Daily Prompt | I’m a Writer, Yes I Am
- Daily Prompt: Photographers show Style: My daughter, Martha | Daily Prompt & Blogging Progress
- Short Skirt Long Jacket | Perceptive Pot Clueless Kettle
- My style… | Kate Murray
- Style Icon | Life In The Passenger Seat
- STYLE | dreaming of melville
- My Style ! | Dreams to Reality !
- Style- Tenderly Affirmative! | Anjushree Shankar
- Zero To Hero: Day 6 – Personalizing In My Style | Ana Lynn’s Blogging Adventures
- Style i-con or style i-can? | Stitch this
- Prompted Ponderings – ‘Style Icon, Daily Prompt’ | Hemsleberrious
- We all have our own personal style | The Seminary of Praying Mantis
- Daily Prompt: Style Icon | The Gilded Lotus
- A Timeless Me……(wp daily) | Daily Observations
- Project: Warmth | My Food Odyssey
- Pretty, pretty shoes | Saysie
- Masai Mara Pride | LenzExperiments
- nikiSTYL | Niki.V.all.ways.My.way.
- Who was rocking those eighties? | Rob’s Surf Report
- Zero To Hero: Day 7 – Personalizing In My Style | Ana Lynn’s Blogging Adventures
- Me, Decoded in 25 Questions | Ginger’s Grocery
- And now, a word from Sarah’s shoes | TJ Barker in Seattle
- Style icon | Life as a country bumpkin…not a city girl
- The Little House Down the Bohereen | The Silver Leaf Journal
- Style…Um…About that… | Life Of A Book Lover
- My Style: Helping Others | Danny James
- Daily Prompt: Style Icon « Mama Bear Musings
- Style Icon | Wicked Words
- Daily Prompt: Style Icon | Occasional Stuff
- I Am Not My Clothes (but i kinda am) | Shades of Teal
- Daily Prompt: Sense of Style | Complexity Through Joy
- Daily Prompt: Stylin’ | One Starving Activist
- Wardrobe Colors | 4 The Sensitive
- Feeling 22: The Birthday Cake | One Page at a Time
- Amoeba Kat Style | Amoeba Kat Musings
- Daily Prompt: Style Icon | niennie
- DP: You Have to be Kidding Me | BLUE BEAD PUBLICATIONS
- The Best Evening Look | Friendly Fairy Tales
- Style crisis | 2 times pink
- Bohemian Wild Child | Barby’s Red Pill Diaries
- Daily prompt: Pick a mould, any mould… | helen meikle’s scribblefest
- Daily Prompt: Style Icon | This Blog Needs A Title
- Ash, Ash Baby…. | FUNNY…PECULIAR
- A Style All My Own | Polymathically
- Daily Prompt: Just My Style | Morrighan’s Muse
- Making a Splash | Monkey & Squish Blog
- Lost days… | Life Objectified.
- Style is… | ouidepuis
- Suicide no. 20: Perfected | derekalanwilkinson
- Daily Prompt: Style Icon | Nola Roots, Texas Heart
- The Importance of Style | My Author-itis
- Stylish You! | Laughing Through Life
- Welcome To The Inside Of My Gypsy Caravan | The Temenos Journal