Tell us about a time you’d been trying to solve a knotty problem — maybe it was an interpersonal problem, a life problem, a big ol’ problem — and you had a moment of clarity when the solution appeared to you, as though you were struck by lightening.
Photographers, artists, poets: show us AWESTRUCK.
The positive side of a knotty problem is that you can sometimes transfer it to someone/something else.
“Mrs. Human, are you referring to me and my fellow felines as something. We are not objects, we are moving attributes to nature.”
“Sorry Tabby, did not want to insult you, but there was a knotty problem when Mr. Swiss and I decided to solve the problem for you and your sister to be able to climb to the higher sleeping places. We altered the your room and removed the collection of cardboard boxes which you used to arrive at the top of the cupboard to make it more pleasing to the eye. We substituted the boxes with a safe wooden stairway.”
“Mrs. Human you did not ask what we thought about it. We were perfectly happy with the various cardboard boxes, feline friendly and no problem. I had to take it upon me to climb this risky construction to reach where I wanted to go. My sister Nera has not yet used it and will not. She says it is not a paw friendly construction and does not suit her feline physique.”
There you have it. What Mr. Swiss and I considered the perfect solution, did not meet with the approval of the feline mafia. They were not pleased and all the coaxing with plates of tuna fish has not moved Nera to use the specially constructed feline stairway to heaven. It might be because she has weight problems?
“I heard that Mrs. Human. I have a perfectly proportioned body. It is the fluff effect, not weight is that clear?”
Actually Nera was sleeping but like all felines her ears never sleep.
Do I have knotty problems? I have one every day when the daily prompt arrives, knowing what to write to ensure that my prize suspected blogs attract the recognition they deserve. I do not do personal in a blog or big ol’ problems (whatever they are). I have repeated moments of clarity, being struck by lightening, but they do not always meet agreement with others. To be honest, it was my idea for the feline Stairway to Heaven, which is now only used perhaps once a day by Tabby; Nera not looking at it with her bushy feline tail and Fluffy being blind he has not yet found it.
I have a motto in life, “you have nothing to lose” when a knotty problem arrives. Just climb the stairway one step at a time, you can either fail and land on you’re a**e or you arrive at the top and look down on the others. I am still climbing the stairway to blog of the year and will let you know when I get there.
I do not usually plaster my blogs with videos, it is too easy a solution, but in this case I think it fulfils the purpose. Here are Led Zeppelin with Stairway to Heaven.
Daily Prompt: Moment of Clarity
- Moment of Clarity Haiku; Friday, December 27, 2013 | LisaRosier.com
- Moment of Clarity | Momma Said There’d Be Days Like This
- Daily Prompt: Moment of Clarity | Awl and Scribe
- The Best Book I’ve Ever Read | Sued51’s Blog
- Daily Prompt: Moment of Clarity – Awestruck by the Christmas Lights | littlegirlstory
- Daily Prompt: Moment of Clarity | confusingdaze
- The Ghost of Christmas future | overdoneit
- Strengthen your mindset and you build self-confidence | Feel & Rebuild Your Self Confidence
- S. Thomas Summers | Daily Prompt: Awestruck
- daily prompt: moment of clarity | aimans…..
- Daily Prompt: Awestruck | Better Than Reality
- Overcoming Writer’s Block; Waiting For The Bolt Of Lightning | The Jittery Goat
- Clarity | Dancing with the Wise Women
- Free Fall | Finale to an Entrance
- Eureka! I Got It! | meanderedwanderings
- Moment of Clarity | Nicole Sloan’s Books
- Knotty problems | A mom’s blog
- Moment of Clarity: In Examination Time | life at random outlook
- What to Eat? | Flowers and Breezes
- Idea ‘Ting!’ | Retrofocus
- Moment of Despair to Clarity | Hope* the happy hugger
- Clarity | Bullet holes in the wall
- While Taking A Photograph -A Moment Of Clarity | Shadows Of The Divine
- Daily Prompt: Moment of Clarity | Basically Beyond Basic
- Daily Prompt: Moment of Clarity « Mama Bear Musings
- Daily Prompt Challenge – “Awestruck” | soletusknow
- SAVING MYSELF | hastywords
- Daily Prompt: Moment of Clarity, or Not? | Buzzy Beez Giftz
- Daily Prompt: Like Sand Through the Hourglass | One Starving Activist
- Wandering Graduate | Moment of Clarity
- A Memory from the Kitchen Years | As I please
- Being Struck By Lightning Helped Lighten Their Loads
- The ONE ! | Dreams to Reality !
- A moment of clarity in the pursuit of happyness | The Nameless One
- Going to College is a Choice | Saskia Bünte + UnCollege = Gap Year
- Sleeping for Clarity – Lipstick and Lithium – Bipolar/Beauty Blog
- “Eureka”! I’m Addicted And Need HELP! | Just A Recovery Author Learning To Be A Better Writer
- Daily Prompt: Moment of Clarity | Making Life an Art
- Moment of Clarity | Geek Ergo Sum
- Piloting the Space Shuttle: A Moment of Clarity http://dailypost.wordpress.com/2013/12/27/prompt-clarity/ | I’m a Writer, Yes I Am
- Piloting the Space Shuttle: A Moment of Clarity | I’m a Writer, Yes I Am
- Daily Prompt: Moment of Clarity: Home is Where… | New Orleans New Girl
- Moment of clarity… coming soon to a theater/life near you. | The Birds Inside My Head…
- The Script | johnny ojanpera
- THINKING CLEARLY? THINK AGAIN | Emotional Fitness
- Striking Clarity | Muddy River Muse
- The Day Inspiration Struck Me :: | ♥Barb’s Magical Land Of Oz♥
- Clarity in Confusion | unsolicitedtidbits
- I Cut Today – a Poem Inspired by TWLOHA (Trigger Warning) – Prayers and Promises
- » Daily Prompt: Moment of Clarity /30 HOUR FAMINE!!!! | George and Nigel
- Suicide no. 17: Clarity | derekalanwilkinson
- Halloween 2003 | Daily Prompt: Moment of Clarity | Gradual Thought
- The Day a City Went Dark, and I Was Given Light | A Buick in the Land of Lexus
- Moment of Clarity – bumping into an old friend | mytakemythoughts
- It’s up to you Tom Brady. How the Superbowl = Baby. | The Pinterested Parent
- Should We or Shouldn’t We? The 2nd Baby Debate | The Pinterested Parent
- Queen | 365 days of defiance
- Why are Things Such a Mess? | (living a) Rahab Life
- Les poissons vivent | tjbarkerseattle