Of course I have a photo of a dragon, it is a typical Swiss pet, we all have them. This is a baby, as he does not yet spit fire and he has not yet turned green. It is only the adult dragons that do things like that. He practices now and again and we have to constantly replace our wooden chairs because they are full of scorch marks and the legs tend to break if he burns them through. Otherwise very easy to handle, and he loves a bottle of petrol/gas now and again to develop his fire glands. Yes, with a dragon at home you never need a cigarette lighter. Just make sure you always have a bucket of water near, they tend to overdo it now and again.