Tell us about a time when you flew into a rage. What is it that made you so incredibly angry?
Photographers, artists, poets: show us RAGE.
I wonder if that was the day when I flew such a tantrum that even the skies came out in sympathy. Do I fly into rages? Now and again, like all of us but I am not doing a general confessional here and explaining all the gory details, like when I decided to kill the neighbour, but changed my mind, he was not worth the trouble.
I was going to blow my school up when I was a kid, but the government did it for me a few years later, by demolishing the building. I was thinking about putting poison into my boss’s tea in the office, but he only drunk coffee. Stabbing a salesman in a shop was another idea I had, but I suppose he was only doing his job and had a tiresome day.
We all have days like that. Let us be honest, everyone here must have had a moment where they wish Bill Gates had never been born. When windows develops a mind of its own, perhaps your computer shows the screen of death. I had that once and read that it is might be an Acer complaint. Yes, I have an Acer and up to now have not felt the urge to throw it out of the window. However, after a restart the death screen had thought twice and was again alive. Did I stay cool, of course I did, although my stomach did a few leaps and bounds.
Another memorable occasion with my Acer was when my screen turned 90° in one direction. I had to turn my head at a 90° angle to be able to read it. It was combined with putting the © sign on my photos and I hit the wrong key. I did get a stiff neck trying to read the instructions in Internet about what to do. Eventually Mr. Swiss helped me out by looking on his computer. All it needed was the Alt key together with the upwards arrow and everything was back in its place. There is a solution for everything.
I believe there have even been fights originating over computer problems, resulting in injuries. I used to be a working woman, but I was always cool. I had to be, because of the customers. Did they know I was knitting little dolls with their name embroidered on them, where I would stick pins in them during the evening, hoping that the customers would disappear: even that did not work.
Actually I was surprised at this prompt today. I know I am not in the church club, but it is Christmas, like the time of good will to all men and God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen, but Daily Prompt decided it should be livened up with some exciting blogs about how to rid the world of people that annoy you. On this peaceful and happy note I can only say it is never as bad as you think. Even Rasputin the mad monk did not die straight away. He was poisoned, shot and beaten and eventually drowned before he decided to go. Someone in Russia must have got incredibly angry about Rasputin – Death of Gregory Rasputin
By the way I did get a little annoyed today when writing this blog. I visited others which have also blogged on this subject and read somewhere on a blog that the person will not be visiting anyone that has snow falling on their blog pages. Ok, that is her problem. I like my snow flakes, it is only once a year, and I do not stare at my prize winning suspicious blogs for longer than a few minutes, so it does not bother me. In any case it will not annoy this person me writing this, because she refuses to read what I write in any case (because of the snow).
- Let it not snow! | Sue’s Trifles
- Daily Post- Mad as a Hatter | hippiebitch420
- Rage | Momma Said There’d Be Days Like This
- My.Vivid.Visions | Daily Prompt: Mad as a Hatter – The Lost Love
- The Angry Maths paper | ❤ ART BLOG
- Mad as a Hatter | Geek Ergo Sum
- Losing It, But Remembering Where It Is | The Jittery Goat
- I think possibly offended a little old dear on the opposite side of the road… | thoughtsofrkh
- Seeing red | not4faintheartsblog
- Anger is a Gift | Finale to an Entrance
- Rage in the morning | Purple Rosemary
- That was me once ! | Dreams to Reality !
- Ragetastic | Unlocking The Inner Creative
- Mad as a Hatter | The Story of a Guy
- Daily prompt:mad as a hatter | aimans…..
- Contentment | vicariously in love with you
- When A Bridge Ought Be Burned: A Story About Letting Go | Eyes Through The Glass – A Blog About Asperger’s
- self defense | peacefulblessedstar
- Time Wasters | crookedeyebrows
- Don’t be Rage! Angry birds are enough! | A Crazy Chef
- Daily Prompt: The Hornet | One Starving Activist
- Just Let It Go, Anger Danger | Kansa Muse
- A SERIOUS TALK WITH BONNIE | SERENDIPITY
- Rage | Flowers and Breezes
- Incandescent Eyes | An Upturned Soul
- Daily Prompt: Mad as a Hatter – Short Story | I Hope You’re Taking Notes
- Mad As a Hatter
- R E D | the bippity boppity beautiful blog
- 19.12.13. (Rage is Sage!) | VelanedeBeaute’s.
- Photo-op | Life is great
- recompense (my utter rage) | fragments of life
- Angriest Guitar Player Ever | The Number FiftyTwo
- Daily Prompt: Mad as a Hatter | Wordz on a Page
- Haiku of a Passive-Aggressive | Ashes of Roses
- Anger Thermometer | Emotional Fitness
- Laughs 🙂 | gypsy thoughts ..
- Don’t Mess With My Brother – Daily Prompt: Mad as a Hatter | Reinvention of Mama
- Daily Prompt: Mad as a Hatter | ginnysblogspace
- Small shoes, big emotions | A mom’s blog
- Learn how to use feeling thermometers | Parents Are People Too
- Daily Prompt: Mad as a Hatter | Basically Beyond Basic
- I’ve been flipped so many times, now I’m finally done | Rob’s Surf Report
- The Great Sander Crisis of 1993! | Mary Angelini Photography
- Keeping My Cool | Travellin’ Thru Rambles
- A Daily Prompt Challenge: Slot Machines Everywhere Makes Me Mad, Mad, Mad! | *Recovery Ramblins Blog Of ~ Author Catherine Lyon*
- Cross Schtick | Charron’s Chatter
- Daily Prompt: Mad as a Hatter | A Mixed Bag
- Writing Damage | johnny ojanpera
- Fury | Active Army Wife
- Forgetting my iPod Passcode | Everyb0dyd0thefl0p.com
- And die of noth… | The Nameless One
- Daily Prompt: Rage and Furry…Yes, I mean Furry! | Quiet Desperation
- The Tree Of Wrath | Scattered Thoughts
- Ya got to shove a little…Ho HO Ho !! | The Seminary of Praying Mantis
- The One Argument I Will Never Regret | Expressions
- Twelve Days ‘Til Christmas | Taking One Day At A Time
- No Mr. Robertson, your kind of speech is never free. | W.T.F.
- Daily Prompt: Mad as a Hatter | From Slacker To Scribe
- King of asshole-land | 2 times pink
- Residual Rage | Stories from aside
- Bad Judgment (Mad as a Hatter) | mammapainter
- Because of Soft Leather Shoes | belindabroughton
- A Favor | Withdrawals
- “Football” Daily Prompt: Mad as a Hatter | “The Ish,” presented by the Bohemian Rock Star
- RAGE… | The Abuse Expose’ with Secret Angel
- What Price Beauty! | 61 Musings
- Driving Me Ragey! | meanderedwanderings
- Mad as a Hatter | Lead us from the Unreal to the Real
- Mad as a Hatter | Ramblings from the Swamp
- Heave-Ho | 6 of One…
- A Dog’s Tail Never Lies | Wiley’s Wisdom
- A demon named Rage | tanibel412
- Road Rage | Muddy River Muse
- Daily Prompt: Mad as a Hatter | Moments Thru Lens
- Erinyes | vic briggs