What is your least favorite personal quality in others? Extra points for sharing your least favorite personal quality in yourself.
Photographers, artists, poets: show us VICE.
I am so perfect, that I do not have a least favourite personal quality. It looks like my extra points are again disappearing over the horizon. But just a minute, let us ask Mr. Swiss, whose opinion I always, almost, appreciate.
“What did you say? Temperamentvoll? That means full of temperament, bubbly, spirited. Aha, not quiet, you mean I could play it perhaps a little more cool sometimes and not explode.”
I do not think I will ask Mr. Swiss any more, He is probably prejudiced after spending more than half his life with me. Nobody’s perfect Mr. Swiss.
As you can see from the photo, taken by a local paparazzi (will not mention any names) I am the personification of calm, nothing excites me. At this moment in time, I was probably having leading a discussion on how to compose the perfect prize winning blog.
Things just happen. We have a new vacuum cleaner. It is one of those Dyson type new developments, you know, no bags for the trash. The trash seems to be digested in the insides of the machine and only fine dust is expelled. I think it might be bewitched, possessed, wondering where does the rubbish go. Being a housewife, it is part of my job to know how this machine works. It arrived yesterday. My first confrontation was the electric lead. I am used to pulling it out and pressing a lever with my foot for it to disappear again into the bowels of the machine. This new fantastic formula one machine had no lever. Admittedly I uttered a few words not for the ears of children. Mr. Swiss pointed out that I have to just pull the cord gently and it automatically reverses, disappearing again. Mr. Swiss is so clever and I am not so gifted with the gentle touch.
My second problem occurred today. I did not actually loose my temper, although Mr. Swiss said he heard me from another room and I was slightly strongly excited, quite loud. I wanted to detach the long sucking tube from the machine to deal manually with sucking dust in a corner with a shorter tube. I had to wait at least half a minute until he came to my rescue, but he came. Of course he knew the answer; just a calm squeezing movement on the hose and the tube was detached. He is so clever. Of course he studied the instruction book. We have an instruction book?
Do I have a least favourite personal quality in others. No, not really, perhaps those people who always know the answers, especially when I am lost in translation. I did have a disagreement with the Swiss Governernment in 1994 when the female pension age was increased from 62 to 64 years old. How dare they, two years of my golden oldie life sacrificed for a stupid law. However, it seems that it was put to the vote and the Swiss nation said “Yes please”. I did not say yes please. You see, the Swiss nation did not ask for my opinion.
Otherwise, I do not drink, do not smoke and …. isn’t life boring sometimes?
- S. Thomas Summers | The Wisdom of Trolls (Part III)
- Vice | Momma Said There’d Be Days Like This
- Lazy Me | ART BLOG
- Daily Prompt: You’re a Mean One, Mr. Grinch « Mama Bear Musings
- My.Vivid.Visions | Daily Prompt: You’re a Mean One, Mr. Grinch
- Daily Prompt: All you ever are is mean | My Endless Rants & Ramblings
- My.Vivid.Visions | Daily Prompt: You’re a Mean One, Mr. Grinch – Anger & Dishonesty
- Extra Points For Talking About Extra Points | The Jittery Goat
- daily prompt: you’re a mean one, Mr. Grinch. | aimans…..
- Miss Grinch | BLUE BEAD PUBLICATIONS
- You’re a Mean One, Sweet Lover | Pretty Pleasures
- trust is cyclical | peacefulblessedstar
- Ho, Ho, Hell No!: A Conversation with Santa Claus | Finale to an Entrance
- Destructive Deadly Sins | J. Oliver The Writer
- Betrayed | not4faintheartsblog
- Pittsburgh Lesbian Correspondents
- Personal qualities:Begging for peace | alienorajt
- Daily Prompt: You’re a Mean One, Mr. Grinch | Crow Arrow, Inc.
- Apathy. If no one cares, there’s no problem. – Daily Prompt: You’re a Mean One, Mr. Grinch | | L5GN
- Life As A Thief | Kansa Muse
- Need i say More? | The Number FiftyTwo
- I Loathe You!!! (Not Really!) | meanderedwanderings
- Daily Prompt: You’re a Mean one Mr. Grinch | Journey to Wholeness
- Roadhouse | Charron’s Chatter
- Talkative | crookedeyebrows
- You’re a Mean One, Mr. Grinch | The Story of a Guy
- HASTY WHORE AND CHIGGER | hastywords
- Daily Prompt: It Came Without Packages, Boxes, or Bags! | One Starving Activist
- Daily Prompt: Vice | jessy’s journeys
- Daily Prompt: The Grinch in Many of Us | Scorched Ice
- Miseries | Life is great
- You’re A Mean One, Mr. Grinch | Dreams of Pow
- That’s not a matter of opinion, son. | Across the Blank Gap
- Something Wicked… yet Not so Wicked | An Upturned Soul
- AND THEN I SAID BAH HUMBUG! | SERENDIPITY
- Grinchy Mama – Daily Prompt: You’re a Mean One, Mr. Grinch | Reinvention of Mama
- Channelling my inner Grinch. | Tales of a slightly stressed Mother!
- You’re a Mean One, Mr. Grinch | The Nameless One
- It’s All Mine! | A.C. Melody
- Energy Vampires Beware……(wp daily prompt) | Daily Observations
- You’re A Mean One, Mr. Grinch | unsolicitedtidbits
- Daily Prompt: You’re a Mean One, Mr. Grinch | Basically Beyond Basic
- Negative Attitudes and Lack of Personal Responsibility | theauthorwhoknows
- Faker Than a 2 Dollar Bill | Daily Prompt | lisette
- sitting on the dock of the bay… | Louie Behogan
- Can’t hate you without hating me | Emotional Fitness
- Randomlyabstract’s Blog
- There is just so much bad to choose from AND I like the Grinch | RPMAS
- Daily Prompt: You’re a Mean One, Mr. Grinch | A Question of Pretension
- Daily Prompt: You’re a Mean One, Mr. Grinch | SIM | ANTICS
- Im Grouchy when…ppl dont shut up | Dredbeauty’s Poetry Blog
- Daily Prompt: You’re a Mean One, Mr. Grinch | Wordz on a Page
- Daily Prompt: Vice | Foto Challenge
- Vice: Daily Post | Destino
- “What’s not to like, Surfer Rob?” | Rob’s Surf Report
- You’re a mean one, Mr Grinch | Kate Murray
- Ignorance is not a Bliss | A Room of One’s Own
- Do I lie? Of course not! | My thoughts on a page.
- Daily Prompt – Acknowledging My Faults | Create & Motivate!
- Daily prompt: Don’t make me curl my lip | helen meikle’s scribblefest
- Hey, Grinchy | tuckedintoacorner
- Dashing through the— NO. | writemybrainsout
- Daily Prompt: Vice | Chronicles of a Public Transit User
- Daily Prompt: You’re a mean one, Mr. Grinch | lifebeinggirly
- Lost my first tooth! | Kay kay’s blog
- Daily Prompt: You’re a Mean One, Mr. Grinch | Moments Thru Lens
- Mean People Suck | Overcoming Bloglessness
- Personality Problems | Gabi’s stuff
- Daily Prompt: You’re a Mean One, Mr. Grinch | adorablyobnoxious