Write a script for a late-night infomercial — where the product is your blog. How do you market yourself? What qualities do you embody that other “products” don’t? What are the benefits of reading your blog?
Photographers, artists, poets: show us LATE.
You want excitement in your life? You want to brighten up your day and escape from boredom?. Then you are in the place to be. Where everyone goes, so be one of the elite, the chosen, the best crowd and read the Chronicles of an Anglo Swiss, not just now and then, but every day.
There is a surprise waiting for all that pay a visit. Angloswiss cannot offer money or magic properties, but she can give you a daily experience that you will never forget.
Read about life in Switzerland, laced with East End London romantic memories. Have you ever seen real Swiss cows? Here you can view the cows in their genuine surroundings: a background of mountains or have you ever travelled through the lesser known parts of London where you can experience the scenery of the Jack the Ripper murders. In Summer you are surrounded by colourful butterflies and in Winter share the pleasure of watching birds at the Angloswiss bird house.
You will be greeted by three felines who will show you all aspects of feline life from eating a tin of tuna fish to an intime wash on the porch: yes a thrilling adventure awaits you on the super prize suspicious Angloswiss blog packed with surprises. Be there and see the incredible events that happen in the world of Angloswiss. Join the creator when she receives her Pulitzer prize. It will be a worthwhile wait.
Do not be shy, do not hesitate to leave your thoughts under each blog. Whether positive or negative, although do not be disppointed when the negative remarks may disappear. This blog depends on you and your positive vibes, you are the audience, clap your hands and stamp your feet in appreciation of this perfect work of words.
And do not forget, for every like she receives, she climbs the WordPress popularity chart. You will be able to say “I knew her when she was just a Facebooker”. There are no limits to the popularity achieved on this humble, simple blog. All beginnings are small, but with you all supporting the talents of this unforgettable blogger, you will be with her when she achieves the summit of popularity.
What other blog can offer such variety, such talent embellished with colourful photos of life. See the Swiss mountains, experience the insects living in the Angloswiss territory, visit the market in the neighbouring town and savour the essence of farm life in the Swiss countryside.
These unique qualities can only be found in the Angloswiss Chronicles, your life would not be complete without subscribing to this blog. Register today as a faithful follower of Angloswiss and reap the benefits of blogger life in the Chronicles.
- Daily Prompt: As Seen on TV (Late) | Under the Monkey Tree
- Alienora, the Blogging Brassiere… | alienorajt
- Daily Prompt: As Seen on TV – Bedtime stories | littlegirlstory
- The Cloak and Dagger show | smoke&mirrors
- Daily Prompt: As Seen on TV | The Story of a Guy
- Daily Prompt : The TV infomercial | Processing the life
- The Blog Infomercial | I’m just Super Saiyan
- The Jittery Goat; Nothing Remarkable Happens Here, Just An Easy Place To Visit | The Jittery Goat
- Shock and Awe | crookedeyebrows
- “Blog” fomercial for VA’s | A Virtual World
- Daily Prompt: As Seen on TV | Awl and Scribe
- Daily Prompt:As seen on TV | Motherhood and Beyond
- Has the bar been lowered? in my opinion, yes. | Lord Aoshi’s Latest Finds
- Three reasons why late-night television advertising is for suckers | Rob’s Surf Report
- Daily Prompt: As Seen on TV – LATE! | SERENDIPITY
- GETTING A KICK OUT OF ABSTRACT ART? YOU MUST BE JOKING! | Standing Ovation, Seated
- Flowersandbreezes | Flowers and Breezes
- WELCOME TO AYIMAS! | ayimas
- Cuteness… | Haiku By Ku
- Hodgepodge Life in the Blog | Kansa Muse
- LAUGH AND PLAY TIME WITH EFIT | Emotional Fitness
- As Seen on TV: Hopefully Soon!!! | Khana’s Web
- Presenting; MY BLOG!…..(as seen on TV WP daily prompt) | Daily Observations
- Daily Prompt: As Seen on TV | My Atheist Blog
- Daily Prompt; As Seen on TV | terry1954
- Daily Prompt: As Seen on TV | Life is great
- Wonder Wednesday: What Calls Us To Our fears? | Light Words
- I AM…YOU | Life Confusions
- On second thought… | Rob’s Surf Report
- Late | The Magic Black Book
- Daily Prompt: As Seen on TV | Charron’s Chatter
- Daily Prompt: As Seen on TV | Basically Beyond Basic
- Daily post: As heard… | helen meikle’s scribblefest
- Social Chaos Blog Debut Goes Viral! | The Political and Social Chaos Blog
- Steve Says….
- Viver para contar – my blog’s name | viver para contar
- And Now For Some Shameless Self-Promotion! | Bright Tuesday
- Golden Years | CurTales
- Daily Prompt: But Wait! There’s More! | One Starving Activist
- The Mom@Home Show | ~ronaleer~
- But wait there’s more…a free set of steak knives! | Life as a country bumpkin…not a city girl
- Infomercial-Mania | thanks for letting me autograph your cat
- As Seen on TV: Money Back Offer | Half Baked Log
- As Seen on TV: Daily Prompt | lifebeinggirly
- What if I offered my blog for your entertainment? | Okay, what if ?
- Daily Prompt: As Seen on TV Special Offer | Overcoming Bloglessness
- DANCING WITH THE KIDS2 | Parents Are People Too
- Foutain of Youth | Wiley’s Wisdom
- Why do I blog? | Life as it lives