I am sure you all did not know that I am a rap fan. To be quite honest, not really, but when twin brothers in Switzerland, Pascal and Mickey rap together and also happen to be friends of mine (many years ago when they worked for their living where I worked) then I am proud to give them a platform on my superblog. This is naturally Swiss German rap and I am sure no-one will understand a word what they are singing. I follow their career from a distance and today they were featured in an article in our local newspaper. They have a new record christening concert tomorrow in my local town of Solothurn. As I am a golden oldie I will not be there, as it starts later in the evening and I would be home way past my bedtime. Anyhow bear with me, here is a song from their newest CD “Telepathie”, the title of the song is Fresh. So here they are, rapping away for all to hear. Big applause for Panadox.
You get some incredibly, amazingly, wonderfully fantastic news. What’s the first thing you do?
Photographers, artists, poets: show us INCREDIBLE.
I thought it quite incredible when this lesser spotted woodpecker arrived in my garden for lunch last winter. Otherwise it is just blue tits, sparrows and the odd chaffinch.
I get this fantastic news. First of all I check if it is a spam, a swindle or someone wants to cheat me. This seems to be a major occupation for most people today. “I have a case of money left by my father who was a minister in the Nigerian government and need a bank account to pass it to as things are not so sure in my country. Please supply me with details.” That would be good news, so I do it and find my bank account emptied from some guy in the world that I trusted.
“You have won in the Netherlands national lottery.” Not bad, I did not even know they had a national lottery in the Netherlands, but sounds quite good. Ah, they want bank details to pass on the money – shall I trust them?
The National Health Service in England has now informed that my father can live in a care home, one of the best. Wonderful food served, first class doctors will attend to his health problems, and he will have his own personal nurse – so let’s dream on. I will let you know how that one is solved. At the moment the wonderful English national health service have postponed the appointment three times and I still do not know what will happen in the future. A super home – forget it, homes in England for the normal average person are not super.
Mr. Swiss has slipped discs (note plural case), and will probably will have to have a back operation in the next couple of weeks (one of the reasons why I cannot visit my father to help with his problems at the moment). Suddenly the slipped discs have slipped back to where they belong and he now has no back pain, or leg pain and everything is fine. He is jumping around like a spring lamb.
Mary Poppins, you can stick your Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious where the sun does not shine. At the moment I am not in such good humour for this drivel, but am too much confronted with the realities of the world in which I live. Yes “Wouldn’t it be luvverly” as Eliza Doolittle sung in My Fair Lady, knowing it would not happen, but we can all dream on.
Oh, I forgot to mention my cooking range in the kitchen is limping along with a crack in the glass ceramic stove top, meaning one of the cooking plates cannot be used with a danger of liquid leaking into the electronic insides and the whole thing exploding, fusing or whatever. No problem, only the model I have is so old (15 years) it no longer exists so the whole lot will have to be replaced. Another no problem, they can do it – it just needs two hours work and twelve hours to wait until the stove top can be used again. The suggestion from the workman: you can eat in a restaurant in the meantime, or cook a pizza in the oven – big deal. At least it is an insurance thing and will be covered when they repair it – sometime next week or afterwards. Now that is Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious because it can be done eventually.
Mary Poppins I am beyond help and will not jump in the air with happiness. I will also not broadcast it on Facebook as most people seem to today. Facebook has become a place where all worries are explained and with the wave of a magic link, all problems are no longer problems: you are now sharing them with a few million others.
So now I feel better, although my problems are not solved. Yes, I am feeling Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, or something like that.
- Daily Prompt: Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious | Under the Monkey Tree
- Daily Prompt: Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious | Awl and Scribe
- Supercalifrag Wait What? | submissivelysecret
- Golden Eagle (Incredible) | photo potpourri
- Celebrating too much? | Life Confusions
- Celebrate | Life is great
- supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and the good news fairy | wannabepoet
- The Suspicion Part II | The Magic Black Book
- Daily post: Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious | helen meikle’s scribblefest
- Daily Prompt: Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious | littlegirlstory
- Daily Prompt: Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious | From Slacker To Scribe
- Advice: Be Careful Who First You Share Good News | The Jittery Goat
- Daily Prompt: Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious | The Story of a Guy
- Hey I had better ones | crookedeyebrows
- 201. Outstanding News | Barely Right of Center
- Cherophobia | Andrea | Fandoms & Feels
- Hooray! Huzzah! Whoopee! | alienorajt
- It’s frankly quite absurd | The verbal hedge
- Supercalifragilisticexpialadocious! | hellochanchan
- Daily Prompt: Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious | LADYBOY PROMPT
- Daily Prompt: Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious | My Atheist Blog
- “Incredible” | Relax
- WACOM INTUOS PEN TABLET IN MY HANDS RIGHT NOW | I’m just Super Saiyan
- Letting the excitement loose | Motherhood and Beyond
- OMG! ok.. I lied about that | RPMAS
- So… how incredible does it have to be? | Rob’s Surf Report
- The Deepwater Goldfish
- So This is What Schizophrenia Feels Like | Lori’s Life and Other Stuff
- Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious | The Nameless One
- Memorable Days | Flowers and Breezes
- The Lurker’s List | Incredible
- Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious | Kansa Muse
- It was just a bad dream — hooray!!!! | My Weary Heart
- Daily Prompt: Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious | lifebeinggirly
- Lisa’s Gifts [Daily Prompt: Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious] | unknowinglee
- Daily Prompt: Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious | Life In The Passenger Seat
- CHOOSING KINDNESS | Emotional Fitness
- Glad I Got It! | Perfecting Patty
- Good News – the skies are clear for takeoff! | The Flavored Word
- Dance Around Friday With Julie Andrews and Linda Ronstadt | Light Words
- CELEBRATE BY DANCING | Parents Are People Too
- Duncan the Sushi Roll #20 | Neva Samaki
- Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious | Processing the life
- Daily Prompt: Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious | To Breathe is to Write
- Supercalifragilisticly Incredible! DP Challenge | Welcome to Jennterra
- Staring at Goats | Just Visiting This Planet
- Daily Prompt: That is wonderful in silence…! | Eccentric Lady
- Finally brave | veryukrainian
- Sweeney Ridge… | Haiku By Ku
- Daily Prompt: Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious/Incredible | Life With Mike and Lindy
- The good news fairy | Life as a country bumpkin…not a city girl
- Daily Prompt: Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious | DeafGuy Blog
- Daily Prompt – Thank God, Hallelujah! | Warm Welcomes